Michael S. RoscoeAssociate
Michael Roscoe serves clients in every link of the transportation supply chain. Before becoming an associate at Taylor & Associates, Mr. Roscoe served as the Senior Law Clerk for The Honorable Scott D. Makar of Florida’s First District Court of Appeal. Mr. Roscoe’s decision to clerk was inspired by his law school experiences of becoming a brief writer for the Florida Coastal Moot Court Honor Board, serving as teaching assistant in a legal writing course, and serving as Judicial Intern to The Honorable Harvey E. Schlesinger of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. During his time at the First District, Mr. Roscoe assisted the court in resolving difficult legal issues covering many areas of Florida law, including administrative, constitutional, family, and criminal law issues.
Originally from South Carolina, Mr. Roscoe moved to Jacksonville, Florida in 2013 to obtain his Juris Doctor at Florida Coastal School of Law. During law school, Mr. Roscoe became a staff editor of law review, the Vice President of External Competitions of the Moot Court Honor Board, a law clerk at an insurance defense litigation firm, a teaching assistant for a litigation drafting class, and a judicial intern to two Florida judges. Prior to pursuing a legal career, Mr. Roscoe worked in the healthcare industry as a nurse in multiple healthcare settings.
Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2016
- Florida’s First District Court of Appeal, Judicial Intern for The Honorable Scott D. Makar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Judicial Intern for The Honorable Harvey E. Schlesinger
- Law Clerk, Taylor, Day, Grimm & Boyd
- Law Review, Staff Editor
- Moot Court Honor Board, Vice President of External Competitions
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Teaching Assistant in Litigation Drafting
Northeastern Technical College, Associate in Science, August 2006